Tel: 514 630 1233
Tennis Clearpoint Inc.
History and facts
Clearpoint Tennis Club was first formed in 1932, in 2001 a non-profit making corporation was founded to formalize the activities of the club. The club is managed by a board of directors and officers, all of whom are volunteers, and elected at the AGM. The club has exclusive rights to the use of the City of Pointe-Claire’s courts which are idyllically located in Killarney Gardens, a parkland setting close to the Lakeshore, east of Pointe-Claire Village.
The club has 5 Har-Tru (volcanic stones) courts, which are carefully maintained by experienced grounds keeping staff. The club opens in May and runs through to October. Courts are open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm, seven days per week and are lit. A club house, with deck and awning is available for members’ use, free parking is provided.